BRONZE AWARDED from "The Finger Lakes International Wine Competition 2017"
The major grape of Tuscany, Italy, our version is a medium bodied red like a Chianti Classico Riserva. Refined.
Suggested aromas: Toasted oak & deep floral notes with fresh acidity, firm tannins & a red berry palate.
FOOD PAIRING: Cured meats, hard cheeses & pasta dishes.
Ready in 1hr
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1onion , chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 (28 ounce) can roma tomatoes (crushed)
• 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
• 1 cup Vivác Sangiovese wine
• 1 pound Italian spicy sausage
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Saute onion & garlic until tender. Stir in crushed tomatoes, tomato paste & wine. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Boil spagetti noodles in separate pot until tender
3. Reduce heat in skillet to low, stir in sausage and simmer until sausage is thoroughly cooked.
4. Drain noodles when cooked. Pour sauce over noodles.
Pair with Vivác Sangiovese
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- My husband and I honeymooned in Tuscany, Italy and every time I taste this wine, it reminds me of that trip. Thanks for taking me down memory lane.